1. Casement windows are highly customization and can be tailored to suit various styles. Moreover, they are available in an array of frames, which means they can suit several homes.
2. Casement windows are highly energy efficient as they form a tighter seal when closed. In terms of energy efficiency, they are second only to fixed-pane windows.
3. They offer better ventilation and offer excellent air flow when open. These windows are also easier to operate in most cases and can be open the widest compared to all others.
4. Casement Windows tend to look far more attractive when they're open than sliders when open. Casements are also flush with adjacent panes and can be much larger than sliders while still being operable.
5. Casement Windows are also highly secure as the lock is incorporated into the frame, making them difficult to break into. Additionally, these windows are easier to clean since they can be opened to allow access to both sides.